- Director of Communications and Grants Officer at the John William Pope Foundation
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“It’s no surprise that America’s largest so-called civil-liberties union is planning to take the next logical step in their quest to obliterate traditional marriage.”
“Next on ACLU agenda: Polygamy,” WorldNetDaily.com, Jan. 22, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of Communications and Grants Officer, John William Pope Foundation, 2012-present
- Columnist, American Spectator, 2008-2012
- Associate Editor, John Locke Foundation, 2008-2012
- Research Associate, NC Family Policy Council, 2004-2007
- BA, Journalism, Thomas Edison State College, 2009
- None found
- Quoted in: