- Research Attorney at the First Amendment Center
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Apr. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Attorney, First Amendment Center, 1995-present
- Instructor, Middle Tennessee State University and Nashville School of Law
- Contributing Editor, American Bar Association’s Preview of United States Supreme Court Cases
- JD, Vanderbilt University Law School, 1994
- Duke University, 1990
- None found
- Quoted in: