- Professor of Law at Gonzaga University School of Law
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Aug. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law, Gonzaga University School of Law, 1987-Present
- Senior Fellow, Discovery Institute
- Assistant Professor, Oklahoma City University, 1984-1987
- Attorney, Lukins & Annis, P.S., Spokane, 1980-1984
- Law clerk, Justice Stephen Bistline, Idaho Supreme Court, 1979-1980
- BA, Stanford University, 1971
- JD, Yale Law School, 1979
- None found
- Quoted in: