- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“Indeed, primarily because the Ku Klux Klan and similar clients are so bad, the ACLU gets to feel romantic and virtuous — and the rest of us, who despise racism and bigotry, are seen as benighted fools because we do not understand how the First Amendment really works… Sometimes, defending Nazis is simply defending Nazis.”
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member, Jaudon & Avery LLP
- Admitted to practice, US Supreme Court, 1998
- Admitted to practice, US District Court, District of Colorado, 1995
- Admitted to practice, US Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 1995
- Recipient, Judicial Fellowship, Justice William Erickson, Colorado Supreme court, 1992-1993
- Member, American Bar Associations
- Member, Asian American Bar Association
- JD, University of Colorado, 1993
- BA, University of Colorado, 1989
- None found