- Assistant United States Attorney in the Central District of Illinois
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Nov. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant United States Attorney, Lead Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force Attorney, Central District of Illinois
- Legal Advisor, Drug Watch International
- Former Vice-President, Illinois Drug Education Alliance
- JD, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, 1981
- BS, Finance and Urban Economics, University of Illinois, 1975
- None found
- Quoted in: