- Presbyterian Minister and Televangelist
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“The ACLU is a foe of religious freedom and an advocate for legalized pornography… But did you know they are also working against our government’s efforts to protect our nation from terrorism?”
ACLU vs. Homeland Security, Greg Hoadley, Mar. 14, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Presbyterian Minister, Televangelist
- Launched Center for Reclaiming America, 1996
- Established the D. James Kennedy Center for Christian Statesmanship, 1995
- Founded Knox Theological Seminary, 1989
- Launched the Coral Ridge Ministries, radio and television outreach programs, which include The Coral Ridge Hour, Truths That Transform, and The Kennedy Commentary, 1974
- Founded Westminster Academy, 1971
- Created Evangelism Explosion (EE), 1962
- Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, named one of the “Five Great Churches of North America,” by Decision magazine.
- PhD, New York University, 1979
- MTh (Master of Theology), summa cum laude, Chicago Graduate School of Theology
- MDiv (Master of Divinity), cum laude, Columbia Theological Seminary
- BA, University of Tampa
- Died: Sep. 5, 2007