- United Stated Attorney
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Jan 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2004-present
- Assistant US Attorney, Cleveland, OH
- Attorney, Organized Crime Strike Force, US Attorney’s Office, Cleveland, OH
- Trial lawyer, Internal Revenue Services, Cleveland, OH
- JD, Valparaiso Law School
- Hope College, Holland, MI
- None found
- Quoted in: