- Vice President of Research for the Alliance Defense Fund
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“For eight decades, the ACLU has been America’s leading religious censor, waging a largely uncontested (until recently) war against America’s core values – all not only without protest but with the support of much of the media – cloaking its war in the name of liberty.
The result of this conflict is that Americans find themselves living in a country that, with each passing day, resembles less of what our nation’s Founding Fathers intended when they came to these shores.”
The ACLU vs. America: Exposing the Agenda to Redefine Moral Values, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Vice President of Research, Alliance Defense Fund
- Former Vice President of Presidential Communications and Research for the Alliance Defense Fund
- Research Assistant to Dr. Wayne Grudem of the Phoenix Theological Seminary
- Research contributor, James Dobson’s books: Life on the Edge (1995), Solid Answers (1997), Bringing Up Boys (2001), The New Strong Willed Child (2007)
- Research contributor, Sex and the Single Person: Dealing Honestly with the Need for Intimacy by Robert Demoss, 1995
- Former Assistant to the President, Focus on the Family, 1988-2001
- Writer and Research Assistant, Focus on the Family, Family Research Council, Promise Keepers, and Concerned Women for America
- Inactive Deacon, Covenant Community Church, Scottsdale, AZ
- BA, Mass Communications, University of California at Davis
- Attended California State University, Sacramento and Fuller Theological Seminary
- None found