- Human Rights Advocate
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Nov. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Co-Chair, Full Employment Action Council, 1974
- Chair, the King Center, 1968-1995
- Activist and advocate for numerous causes including the Civil Rights movement with her husband Martin Luther King Jr.
- Former member of Black Leadership Forum, the National Black Coalition for Voter Participation, and the Black Leadership Roundtable.
- Honorary doctorates from over 60 colleges and universities
- Degree, Voice and Violin, New England Conservatory of Music, 1954
- BA, Music and Education, Antioch College, 1951
- Died on Jan. 30, 2006
- Quoted in: