- Managing Editor of The Weekly Standard
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Aug. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Managing Editor, The Weekly Standard, 1995-present
- Chief Editorial Writer, Scripps Howard, 1989-1995
- Editorial Writer, and Columnist, The Cincinnati Post, 1983-1989
- Editorial Writer, Buffalo Courier-Express, 1982-1983
- Book Editor, American Enterprise Institute, 1975-1982
- MA, Medieval History, University of California, Berkeley
- BA, History and French, Tufts University
- None found
- Quoted in:
- Does the PATRIOT Act Allow the Government to Conduct Secret Searches and Access Records of Individuals Held by Third Parties, without Providing Sufficient Judicial Overview?
- Does the PATRIOT Act Provide the Government with Excessive Power to Conduct Searches, Surveillances and Wiretaps of US Citizens?