- Actor and Columnist
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“While allegedly fighting against the tyranny of the majority, the ACLU itself rules religiously by litigation, lobbying, and supporting counter-culture Christian movements.
So who died and appointed the ACLU as America’s religious constitutional watchdog?
Membership for the ACLU is only 500,000. America’s population is 300 million. I think it’s time that we helped them feel their size!”
WorldNetDaily, Dec. 11, 2006
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Columnist, WorldNetDaily, 2006-present
- World Offshore Powerboat Champion, 1991
- Founder and Chairman, Kick-Start Foundation, 1990-present
- Actor, 1969-present
- Recipient, Fighter of the Year, Black Belt Magazine
- Martial Arts Fighter, 1964-1974
- Military Police, United States Air Force, 1958-1962
- Martial Arts Instructor, 1953-present
- Board Member, National Council of Bible Curriculum in Public Schools
- Member, National Rifle Association
- None found
- First Westerner to earn an eighth-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, 1996
- Quoted in: