- Attorney for the Criminal Justice Legal Foundation
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of June 29, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Attorney, Criminal Justice Legal Foundation
- Member, State Bar of California, 1987-present
- JD, McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific
- BA, University of California at Berkeley
- None found
- Quoted in: