- Professor of Law at Boston College Law School
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
Vice-President of the American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law, Boston College Law School
- Vice President and Former President, Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts
- Appointed to the Scientific Committee of the European Centre for Life Sciences, Health, and the Courts, Collegio Ghislieri, University of Pavia, Italy, Nov. 2004
- LLB, Harvard University
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- AB, University of Pennsylvania
- None found
- Quoted in: