- Industrial designer
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“The American Civil Liberty Union (ACLU) often champions the rights of minority groups or individuals. In any society the rights of all individuals need to be protected from unjust abuse. This is a noble and just cause for any group to undertake.
However, a problem occurs when the ACLU wins cases that force the ‘will’ or viewpoint of a minority onto the will of the majority. In so doing, the ACLU uses the judicial branch of the government to undermine the rights of the majority, and thus to undermine the very foundations of our democracy, namely majority rule.”
“Democratic Republic Majority Rule & the ACLU Effect on Religious Freedom,” free2pray.info, June 29, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Design Consultant, Steele Designs, 1996-2001
- Senior Product Manager, Kerr Manufacturing, Sep. 1988-July 1995
- Senior Designer, KMH Design, 1980-1988
- Senior Designer, Mel Boldt and Associates, 1977-1980
- Former Industrial Designer, General Motors Styling Center
- Member, US Air Force, Ramstein AB (West Germany), 1969
- BS, Industrial and Product Design, University of Cincinnati, 1968
- Lives in Michigan
- Was listed in Who’s Who in the Midwest
- Awarded the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) IDEA award for his work on the Sarns, Heart Lung Machine, 1988
- Holds 11 patents