- Assistant Professor of the College of Medicine at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Nov. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- General Surgeon, private practice, Pine Bluff, AR
- Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Member, editorial board of the journal Archives of Surgery
- Member, Southern Surgical Association
- Member, Board of Regents of the American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Member, Arkansas State Medical Board
- MD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 1975
- None found
- Quoted in: