- Senior scholar and director of education programs at the First Amendment Center
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Jan. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior scholar and director of education programs, First Amendment Center
- President, Character Education Partnership
- Executive director of First Liberty Institute, George Mason University
- ThD, Emory University
- MA, Religion and Education, Harvard Divinity School
- Principal organizer and drafter of a series of consensus guidelines on religious liberty in public education. In 2000, three of these guidelines were distributed by the U.S. Department of Education to every public school in the United States.
- Quoted in: