- Columnist for the Boston Globe and Reason
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“I am also grateful for the American Civil Liberties Union, even if at times it goes too far in opposing sensible security measures. If the ACLU won all of its battles, it would probably be a bad thing for national security; if it didn’t fight those battles, we’d be in danger of losing our civil liberties in the name of safety.”
“Counting America’s Blessings,” Boston Globe, Nov. 29, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Columnist, Reason magazine
- Op-ed columnist, Boston Globe, 2000-present
- Former research associate, Cato Institute
- BA, English, Rutgers University
- None found
- Quoted in: