- Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, University of North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Feb. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, UNC
- Director, UNC Adolescent Medicine Program
- Board certified in Adolescent Medicine, 1994
- Board certified in Pediatrics, 1989
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, 1987
- MD, University of Florida, 1983
- None found
- Quoted in: