- Assistant Professor at CUNY School of Law
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“Former State Strategies Coordinator for ACLU’s Reproductive Freedom Project.”
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Board Member, ACLU of New Jersey, 2002-Present
- Assistant Professor, CUNY School of Law, 2004-Present
- Adjunct Professor, Rutgers University Law School, Newark, Spring 2004
- State Strategies Coordinator, ACLU’s Reproductive Freedom Project, 1996-2002
- JD, New York University School of Law
- None found