- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Nov. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
“The Body is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.”
“Home page,” www.thebody.org (accessed Oct. 24, 2007)
“The Body’s mission is to:
- Use the Web to lower barriers between patients and clinicians.
- Demystify HIV/AIDS and its treatment.
- Improve patients’ quality of life.
- Foster community through human connection.”
“Our Mission and Team,” www.thebody.org (accessed Oct. 24, 2007)
- HIV/AIDS online resource
- Quoted in: