- Host of the O'Reilly Factor
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“This ACLU has no strategy to fight the war on terror at all. Everything the United States government does–everything–they oppose. So look, I’m declaring war on the ACLU. I think they’re a terrorist group. They’re terrorizing me and my family. They’re terrorizing me. I think they’re terrorists.”
The Radio Factor with Bill O’Reilly, Mar. 1, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Host, O’Reilly Factor, FOX News Channel, 1996-present
- Anchor, Inside Edition, 1989 – 1995
- Correspondent, World News Tonight, ABC News, 1986-1989
- MPA (Masters of Public Administration), John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, 1996
- MA, Broadcast Journalism, Boston University
- BA, History, Marist College, 1971
- None found
- Quoted in: