- Professor of Law and Executive Director of the Consortium for Innovative Legal Education
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of June 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law and Executive Director, Consortium for Innovative Legal Education, California Western School of Law, 2001-present
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, California Western School of Law, 1997-2001
- Steering Committee, San Diegans Against Marriage Discrimination
- Chair, Steering Committee and Executive Committee, National Freedom to Marry organization
- Former deputy director, Association of American Law Schools (AALS)
- Commissioner, Madison Equal Opportunities Commission, WI
- JD, cum laude, University of Wisconsin
- BA, cum laude, Political Philosophy, Michigan State University
- None found
- Quoted in: