- Rabbi and President of Caucus for America
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“Any neutral observer can’t help but see the blatant selectivity groups such as the ACLU use when deciding whose “rights” are worthy of defense, concerned, apparently, not for ordinary law-abiding citizens but mostly the hardened criminals, illegal aliens and, now, terrorists. The Non-American Civil Liberties Union is a more apt description of their mission.”
“Everything’s a ‘Civil Rights’ Issue,” HumanEvents.com, Mar. 17, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, Caucus for America
- Columnist, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, National Review, New York Sun, Human Events, N.Y. Daily News, Policy Review, etc.
- Host, “Talking Sense,” WWDJ in the New York tri-state area
- Host, Free Republic, Rightalk Radio,
- Senior Advisor, Republican Presidential candidate Patrick J. Buchanan, 1999
- None found
- First rabbi to endorse Ronald Reagan for President
- Quoted in: