- Former Chairman of the Yankee Institute
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of June 29, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Managing General Partner, Stable Partners
- Chairman, Yankee Institute, 2003-2011
- Executive Director, Manhattan Institute’s Center for Civic Innovation, 1995-2003
- Minority Counsel, US House of Representatives Subcommittee on Crime and Criminal Justice, 1994-1995
- United Nations analyst and Jay Kingham Fellow for International Trade, The Heritage Foundation, 1989-1993
- JD, New York University School of Law
- BA, Tufts University
- None found
- Quoted in: