- Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute in New York
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of July 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute in New York
- Member, Massachusetts State Board of Education
- Vice-Chair, US Commission on Civil Rights
- Recipient, American Bar Association’s Certificate of Merit, and Anisfield-Wolf prize for the best book on race and ethnicity
- PhD, Department of Government, Harvard University, 1975
- Writes frequently for a variety of journals and newspapers, including The New Republic, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Public Interest
- Appeared on Fox News Sunday, Good Morning America, and This Week with George Stephanopoulos
- Quoted in: